Monday, July 11, 2011

Summery nailz

     I haven`t showed you my latest manicures because i was really bored (I am wondering how I could do my nails with such a boredom!).

      Here is my first try with Konad m83. I used two coats of an Golden Rose green, a darker "spring green", called 217. Then I stamped this ficus design with a 4 years old nail polish from Avon Mirror Shine, called "silver foil". It isn`t a foil nail polish and I don`t use it on my entire nail because there would be VNL. But it is perfect for stamping.


And a close-up



     I soonly got bored of it. Since I am in vacation I spend for about 2 hours making a tropical mani. I sponged 5 different polish to create the sunset gradient (a very messy procedure) and then I stamped black palms from a Fauxnad plate. The idea came from Diana`s Romantic Sunset <--click. Her nails are the easel where she paints amazing landscapes.
     On some nails the gradient wasn`t very smooth. I guess I`ll need more practise at sponge technique!



     What summer is that without cherries? At the beginnig I was really excited about this mani, but soonly I realized that I should have placed just one cherry design on each nail. I stamped them randomly and in some cases the cherries overlapped and everything was too loaded :(( Anyway, the color combination was refreshing.


    I used two coat of Flormar Supershine (mustard) Yellow #41 as a base, Flormar N007 for the leaves and Farmasi #45 for the cherries. The red was an old and thick nail polish, perfect for stamping.

    And the present manicure...

      I saw it first at Deniz <--click and I fell in love with this design. She is my role model! Also, her post convinced me to buy Konad m83. The only thing i changed is the black special polish. I am scared of the awful mess which Konad special polish creates at removing.

I am done now and I`ll try to post weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment